Sunday, September 12, 2010



MONDAY A-MEWS-MENTS

Cat Nap // 8X10 Glossy Print Photograph // By Joekylesgirl on Etsy
Hush little kitty don’t say a word


Fat Pigeon
Momma’s gonna buy you a plump sweet bird



Falling Swallow Tattoo Necklace
If that plump sweet bird does die


Organic Catnip Bakery Grab Bag of 5.
Momma’s gonna buy you some catnip pie



Puss in Boots, original watercolor
If that catnip pie gets eat...
you're a lazy kitty!
Catch your own treats!



Thank you for reading Monday A-MEWS-ments! Please support fellow kitty lovers by clicking each picture to see the shops, leaving a comment here, or purchasing! If you have kitty items in your shop, please leave a comment with your shop address so I can check it out and possibly use something for another A-MEWS-ments feature!

5 comments:

  1. This is SO MUCH FUN! I will be sure to check out all the shops!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pies look a little iffy to me !
    (gulp)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so great!! I like the poem and the re-arranging you did :) I love love love the shops and artwork you come up with! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Thank you very much from me and my "Puss"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute. Great kitty finds as always. :)

    ReplyDelete