Monday, September 27, 2010



MONDAY A-MEWS-MENTS


Notecard - Kitchen Fatcat

Elsie Feline's grown so fine


Bad Kitty Got to your Pizza First - MATTED Print

She won't get up except to dine


HAND PAINTED Dots Fat Cat Clock  (6 inches) No. 186

She'll stay in bed til eight or nine



Baby, it's cold outside, but fat cat has warm window seat / Lynch folk art print

Lazy Elsie Feline!


Thank you for reading Monday A-MEWS-ments! Please support fellow kitty lovers by clicking each picture to see the shops, leaving a comment here, or purchasing! If you have kitty items in your shop, please leave a comment with your shop address so I can check it out and possibly use something for another A-MEWS-ments feature!


12 comments:

  1. Very a-mews-ing! I'll be following your blog! Thanks for featuring my Spots Fat Cat Clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining! Love cats! Here's mine. Thanks

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/57023207/cats-dancing-patchwork-keychain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, good pics again this week. We have a chubby kitty that has been visiting my car lately. Big orange one that likes to lay on my car. Now, that the cold weather is starting up might be a good time to remind folks to beep their horn just a bit before starting up a car or disarming a car alarm tends to do it, too. Cats like to sleep inside car engines in the colder months to keep warm. Paws crossed for no kitty accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these paintings of kitties - I hearted them - so cute...I want them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm...Maybe I'll hang this on my refrigrator :>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! I just love these :) Every single time they are perfect! This is another thing you do so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm nom nom nom. Furry pizza is the best!
    Actually, cat fur is The Spice of Life... and we jazz up bland meals with it often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so funny and cute! Kind of looks like one of my feline siblings (I won't name any names).

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too too cute. Something to smile about each and every Monday. These items are all so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elsie Feline! Oh so cute!

    Must be the sister of tubby, tubby, two by four!!! (You can do that one next! tee hee)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, what cute rhymes you have, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea this kind of post is!

    Cute, too!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete