Wednesday, March 2, 2011



RUFF RHYMES




Where is Pointer?



Where is pointer?



Here I am!



Here I am!



How are you today, sir?




Super glad, I thank you!



Mom and Dad got married today!

Thank you for reading RUFF RHYMES! Please support fellow dog lovers by clicking each picture to see the shops, leaving a comment here, or purchasing! If you have dog items in your shop, please leave a comment with your shop address so I can check it out and possibly use something for another RUFF RHYMES feature!

5 comments:

  1. Your pointers are all darling! I love the watercolor and ink ACEO :) And the bride and groom are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee... Another ruff day on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Patty! Some great art as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the pictures.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete