Saturday, August 13, 2011

Two Sweet Torties Need a Home!





Chriss, over at The Feral Cat Rescue Project in Oregon, has these two adorable kitties that need loving homes. She is such a sweet heart, that she is willing to drive quite a distance to give them a good home. PLEASE PLEASE take a look and PASS THIS ALONG through twitter, facebook, blogs.....

 She can be reached through comments on her blog, @Pagani on twitter, or contacted HERE

The following is taken from her blog.




All made-up, colorful and pretty ..and no place to go! Aww. Georgia, the four month old Tortie kitten seems like she's looking for love. She and her sister, Non-Georgia, are a pair of friendly, smart, and charming tortie kittens that were rescued.



Georgia (above) and her sister, Non-Georgia, are the cutest things to me! I love them and I think torties in general are adorable. But for some reason they can be hard to adopt out. Which is sad.  Personally, I think they are wonderful; they have that special tortie-attitude that is unique to this coloration. I want to have them for my own but I'm already maxed-out on cats. And they deserve some love.





Georgia and Non-Georgia aren't really box trained but you can work with them; they are very smart. They need a loving, safe home. I'd work with whomever adopted them for shots and spaying as they get old enough. I just want them to be well-cared for.

I hope someone will save them! Our rescued tortie from last year was not adopted and became a victim of coyote predation before the summer was over. I still haven't recovered from that one and I don't need more things to cry over.

****

THANK YOU FOR SPREADING THE WORD!! 









3 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog you have! We are happy to have met you through this Caturday blog hop and will be sure to stop by and visit again!

    Deb Barnes of Zee & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those kitties are so cute, I wish that I could adopt them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute,hope they will find house soon

    ReplyDelete