Sunday, December 26, 2010



My Gift for CHRISTMAS 2010

Since our family is so large with seven children, four married, we draw names for Christmas. There is only one rule…the gift MUST be home made. We have had the most unique, funny, interesting and awesome gifts over the years. Every year just gets better. This year my son, Caleb, drew my name. He has learned the art of graphic design this year, and I remember saying at the time we drew names that whoever Caleb draws would be a lucky one. I had seen the kinds of things he was creating and knew that whatever he made would be awesome. Needless to say, when I found out he had drawn my name, I was thrilled! This is what he made for me!

These are two of my three guinea pigs, Tooey the white, and Thea the gray. Cody, another son, sent him pictures and he made this vector drawing for me.

I LOVE it!!

Thank you, Caleb!

This is the BEST!!!







It now hangs above their cages. Right where I can see it!

Caleb works for ZigZap Technologies. He designs websites, makes business cards, and does these cool vector drawings. He does any pet for about $20. You can reach him at Caleb@zigzap.com


8 comments:

  1. Caleb did an awesome job with Tooey and Thea. I love that your family has a homemade only rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Patty! What a thoughtful and wonderful gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love it. It is perfect. I see why you are so thrilled. Great job Caleb.
    And might I also add I just love Thea. Such a beautiful coat. :-)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic gift!! He is so talented :) Our news station, Fox6, had a 'Feliz Navidad' graphic clip with the morning anchors singing and dancing and it was done by zipzap technologies -- It was so good and hilarious! Very interesting! He gave you the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great idea about the gifts. Don't think Cody and Copper could do it though! LOL!

    Fabulous job by Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you were thrilled !
    Merry xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing better than something handmade from the heart!!

    That is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete