Friday, December 3, 2010




IT’S FURBABY FRIDAY!

Hi folks! Tooey here! Boy, am I glad it’s Friday! I am relaxing in my cage after a week of waaaaay too much attention.



Andrew, who was supposed to be working on school, was being lazy so Mom put me on his head. Notice my supreme effort to grasp what little hair he has to stay on!




Then they thought I might look ‘cute’ in a pink puppet-YUCK! I am a BOY, people!!!




As you can see, I am a very loved Guinea Pig….though it is embarrassing at times.


Today I want to introduce you to some of my favorite Etsy friends. I look at them often and keep hinting to my mom to get me some for Christmas. These would look so cute peeking out of a stocking and are sure to entertain the human who is lucky enough to receive one. (Maybe they would leave me alone??)














Take a squeak…I mean peek at these fun shops! You’re sure to enjoy your visit to each one!

If you have a pet AND an Etsy, Artfire, or other online shop and would like to be featured here, please leave a comment below. Your pet and how you acquired him, along with your shop, will be posted and you will receive 50 FREE TWEETS on Twitter to my 4000+ followers the following week!



18 comments:

  1. Aww, A guinea Pigs Wish List. heehee. Very cute Tooey and Friends. heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a pet, but I have a Wuglyee bear! :-) I think you and him would get along great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures of Tooey and of your son. How cute they look. And I love the items, esp the picture on that calendar. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hahahahaaaa, those little guinea pig faces are killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooo adorable!!!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture of you in the glasses. I will check out some of these sites. I am intrigued by zygopyche.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too much guinea pig goodness around the holidays! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have given me a whole-nother look at etsy, one I had not explored before.
    Hoping you get all your wishes fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I found you on Blog Hop. Guinea pigs are so cute. At one point (long time ago when I was a kid) my brother and I had 21 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! They are so cute!
    Thanks for visiting Critter Alley. For some reason when I signed up to follow you, Blogger turned my profile into a shadow person...But I'm real, I tell you, I'm real!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great! Tooey is such a trooper and I love the guinea pig items!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tooey, you are quite a tolerant guy, letting them put that puppet and those glasses on you. :)

    We can tell you are so very loved, though, and that makes us really happy!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a very loved family pet! Just love the glasses on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tooey is adorable....and very patient, as well!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You & your boy look so cute! Very nice to showcase all of those cool things.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tooey is just too cute - the pink hat cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete