Wednesday, January 12, 2011



RUFF RHYMES



Jack And Jill
(with Rose and Phil)
Worked hard to reach...


the water.



Jack dove in



Then all did swim





And slept a long time after.


Thank you for reading RUFF RHYMES! Please support fellow dog lovers by clicking each picture to see the shops, leaving a comment here, or purchasing! If you have dog items in your shop, please leave a comment with your shop address so I can check it out and possibly use something for another RUFF RHYMES feature!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable, as per usual.... my woofs would approve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love all the wiener dog finds and the rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti this is just soooo cute and funny. I have to share this with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great Patty. I just love these, both the Ruffs and the Mews - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! My favorites are all of them :>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doxie art!!!

    So cute and clever Patty!

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too cute!! Good poetry too! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable dachshund pictures. Love the puppies climbing the steps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol's Critter Corner
    That's great, love the art, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and I LOVE that first photo!!

    ReplyDelete